GETTING HERE BY CAR
Coming from the north, take the A8 Munich Salzburg and Inntal A93 motorways to the Brannenburg / Nußdorf or Oberaudorf exits.
Coming from the south, take the A12 to the Oberaudorf exit. If you are travelling from Kufstein Nord, please take the B road via Ebbs and Niederndorf.
Please allow plenty of time to get here. Late admittance is not possible.
Parking is convenient and free in our parking facility. There are around 450 spaces on three levels, and these are just a few minutes from the Festival Playhouse. On event days there are shuttle buses to the Festival Playhouse, the Passion Playhouse and back.
Please arrive early for performances and allow ten to fifteen minutes to walk or to use our shuttle transfer service from the parking facility to the Festival Playhouse and the Passion Playhouse.
Stop: Entrance to level 03
Our train partner: The Meridian
Enjoy a relaxed journey to Tyrolean Festspiele Erl and back on the 1st class service MERIDIAN from Munich (direct) and Salzburg (change in Rosenheim) with a shuttle service from Oberaudorf – Erl train station – Oberaudorf train station.
Meridian day ticket incl. Shuttle service
1 Person: 30 Euros 2 People: 40 Euros
Return ticket per person: 30 Euros
In summer and winter alike, together with our partners, we provide the "Festspielshuttle" service from and to Innsbruck:
- At least 20 passengers
- Depart Innsbruck main station / bus station / platform A or at the IVB bus stop at Tivoli / sports centre
- Free exit ticket for Tivoli underground garage
- Register at least seven days before the event by telephoning T +49 (0)8033 308288
- Return ticket per person: 10 Euros
Astl bus travel company provides all guests coming to us via the Meridian and/or from neighbouring Bavaria, with a free shuttle service from Oberaudorf train station to Tyrolean Festival Erl and back.
To register telephone +49 (0)8033 1091 or go online at www.astl-bus.com
You can also get from Oberaudorf to Erl by taxi:
Kaisertaxi Ebbs Georg Schönauer
T +43 (0)5373 42000 or +43 (0)774 7878000
T +49 (0)8031 359935
Return ride per person: 10 Euros
Kufsteinerland offers two convenient ways to get to the Festival for visitors to the region, with the event bus and by taxi transfer from Kufstein train station.
- Pick-up close to your accommodation
- Registration deadlines: For 6:00 p.m. performances – by 11:00 a.m. on the same day at the latest
- For 11:00 a.m. performances, by 4.00 p.m. The day before at the latest.
- Register with your accommodation provider or online at www.kufstein.com/de/veranstaltungsbus.html
There is also a taxi transfer service available from Kufstein train station (flat fee payable):
T +43 (0)5372 64040